When the OVM 2.0 release came out I ran it through my doxygen filter and found a couple of new issues.Â Those issues have been corrected in the 1.5.3 release posted here:
The most significant issue found and corrected in 1.5.3 was the filter was processing SV keywords that were inside of a double quoted text string (which lead to some pretty goofy results when a string contained a keyword; esp keywords like begin or end). The filter now skips quoted text in the same way that it skips commented text. And the more heuristic debug I find myself doing the more I wish I’d used a proper grammar. I have an unnatural fear of Yacc (and other large mammals!)
Also, in the template converter script I’ve added support for escaped linefeeds in a .delta file.
Details about how to install and use filter, along with examples, can be found in the original filter release post.